What We Do
ZS is a leading global management consulting firm. Our breadth of experience extends beyond the offerings available from other consulting businesses, which means we support clients in every step of the business process, from research to implementation. But our true niche – an expertise unmatched by any other in the industry – is sales and marketing.
No other organization has our focused sales and marketing expertise, broad and integrated offerings, analytical and technology capabilities and industry experience. We tackle projects from customer insights and marketing strategies to product launches and technology systems – and everything in between.
We don’t just deliver great ideas – we stick around until they’re creating value in the real world. Our experts work with leaders at the world’s top corporations to create progressive marketing strategies and orchestrate sales that boost market share, increase revenue, lower costs and improve overall business performance.
We ask the right questions to uncover insights that lead to better decisions. We use and build the best technologies and operational processes to design solutions that work. And we develop resolutions to get it right the first time.
How We Work
At ZS, we keep our eyes on the future and are ready to go where our industry takes us. Because of the increasingly diverse nature of our business, we deliver solutions for our clients in four areas: consulting, operations, technology and software, and integrated solutions. We also have an internal corporate support organization that operates ZS business functions and supports our client-facing teams.
Within each of these areas, ZSers take advantage of our collaborative environment to develop their expertise. Since we believe the best solutions come from pushing boundaries and embracing new thinking, ZSers are always learning and growing and clients are always getting the best.
Make an impact where it matters:
"ZS's culture is collegial and non-competitive."
- Focus on operating and running processes to maintain the right answer.
- Core skills include business process design and optimization (Six Sigma), business rules management and operations delivery management.
View Ruju's profile
- Focus on designing and building the right technology solutions and software products to ensure efficient implementation, improve sales business processes and decision-making
- Core skills include data modeling and architecture, business intelligence, CRM platforms, enterprise information management, mobile sales enablement and software system integration and enterprise software development and testing.
- Focus on supporting clients and onshore project teams on their ongoing sales and marketing business analytics and operations needs. The group typically operates from a client location.
- Core skills include attention to detail, understanding of data and business processes, strong communication and efficiently executing repeating tasks with accuracy and discipline.
- Focus on operating core business support functions, interacting with internal stakeholders, other corporate support teams and external entities and vendors.
- Core skills include initiative, professionalism, problem-solving ability, strong team and stakeholder communication and existing expertise within the functional area.